On the Fast Track to Keeping Schools Safe
As our kiddos return to school, parents and educators are faced with the task of ensuring they have a safe environment in which they are able to develop their creative thinking, build their social skills, and get back to a routine with their friends and favorite teachers.
Our job at J Bar is to assist in that important development by working in conjunction with Central Texas schools in providing a sanitized environment for students, parents, and staff members. Our goal is to ensure they can arrive at school and return home to their families with peace of mind, knowing they were able to spend their day as safe as possible from the spread of Covid-19.
One innovative way J Bar has used to combat the spread of the coronavirus is to implement the Fastlane Handwash stations. These stations have many features including:
- 4 hand wash stations containing 40 gallons of freshwater and a water-conserving “fan-spray” designed for over 800 washes per fill
- A foot pedal which allows for hands-free operations and a handwashing process using limited pumps
- Small, efficient size perfect for little ones to easily access
- Soap and paper towel dispensers
These Fastlane Handwash stations will assist in stopping the spread of the coronavirus by helping school campuses comply with the guidelines recently set forth by the Texas Education Agency. These guidelines include:
- Schools should attempt to have hand sanitizer and/or handwashing stations with soap and water at each entrance. They should also attempt to provide hand sanitizer and/or handwashing stations with soap and water in every classroom.
- Students, teachers, staff, and campus visitors should be encouraged to sanitize and/or wash hands frequently.
- School systems are encouraged to have students engage in supervised handwashing for at least 20 seconds at least two times each day, in addition to being encouraged to wash hands after using the restroom and before eating.
- School systems should consider requiring students and staff to use hand sanitizer upon boarding the bus.
- School systems should encourage families to drop students off, carpool, or walk with their students to school to reduce possible virus exposure on buses.
Visits to Schools
- Parents and other adults can visit schools, as permitted by local school system policies. During these visits, parents and other visitors must follow the virus prevention and mitigation requirements of the school.
There are many entry points at which students and staff members are susceptible to the spread of germs, but we are prepared to help your school combat that spread by placing these Fastlane Handwash stations at every entry point possible.
These stations can be placed at bus drop-off/pick-up locations, front entrances for visitors and student entrances, at the ticket booth or front gate of sports stadiums and arenas for different events, and many more. Keeping school spirit in mind, we would love to include your school colors in personalized stickers on the units in a specialty order.
The best part of being a local, family-owned, and oriented business is building relationships with our community, and we look forward to extending those relationships to the schools we entrust our own children’s safety with. J Bar prides itself on setting the bar and going above and beyond to provide top-notch customer service and cleanliness for all our customers, and we would love to play a part in keeping our students, teachers, and families safe from the spread of the Covid-19 and other communicable illnesses.
If you are interested in getting more information about the Fastlane Handwash stations, please visit our website, www.gojbar.com, call us at 830.598.5227, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.