A J-BAR PRAYER
Father, we come before you now on bended knee, hoping to honor you with our integrity. Please make our judgement as sound as steel and be our hands upon the wheel. Give us strength and vigilance on our routes and help us to serve others, as You did, Lord, without any doubts. Remind us to be gentle, humble and kind, and help us when we stumble in body and mind. Please shelter our families whilst we are away and bring us safely back to them at the end of this day.
- We are servants
- We serve our families by working hard to support them.
- We serve our customers, who help us to be able to serve our families.
- We are team members
- We serve each other, to make life easier for everyone.
- We serve each other to share in the workload and because we care.
- We are employees
- We serve our company, to ensure that we always have one.
- We serve our company, that in turn serves us.
- We are J-Bar
- We serve our community, ensuring that they have clean and safe facilities.
- We serve as ambassadors to the entire outside world, every day.
- We serve God, who breathes life into us and into everything we love.
We are not here to get upset at our workload. We are not here to get aggravated with anyone else. We are not here to cast aspersions on other employees. We are not here to continue any conflict, but to help each other take care of those we love and to be the best that we can be. If we make a mistake, we own up to it and all work together, realizing that WE made the mistake and that WE are going to try to fix it. We are respectful to each other and leave our personal issues at the gate.
If you need help, please ask for it – it will be given to the best of our abilities. There’s nothing wrong with getting frustrated and needing to vent to someone — we are here to help. If you feel bad, stay home — we leave all negative ideations at the gate on our way in to work. We are here to be good stewards of the life we have been given.
Ephesians 4:16 From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.
Romans 12:4-5 For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, 5 so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.
We are J-Bar — we are blessed beyond measure. We love — we are thankful beyond measure. We serve, and in so doing become the leaders that God wants us to be.